21 things I learned after I turned 20:
1. I think the city that we’re from just kinda ruined things. It’s such a small place: not much to do but talk and listen.
2. I don’t give you the time you deserve from me. This is something I know, I know, I know.
3. I’m more than just an option.
4. Ain’t much out there to have feelings for.
5. People I believed in, they don’t even show they face now.
6. The good ones go if you wait too long.
7. I learned working with the negatives could make for better pictures.
8. Got too much pride for my own good right now.
9. I’ve never really been one for the preservation of money, nah.
10. Fuck what they be talking about. They opinion doesn’t count, we the only thing that matters.
11. I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence. Started not to give a fuck and stopped fearing the consequence.
12. This ain’t no fucking sing-a-long.
13. I’m really too young to be feeling this old.
14. Get it from the back and make your fucking bra strap pop.
15. I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly.
16. They know. They know. They know.
17. Everything for a reason, there’s things you had to learn from them.
18. I just want some head in a comfortable bed. It could all be so simple.
19. Rap game, crack game, ain’t that different you know?
20. Tables turn, bridges burn, you live and learn.
21. MothafuCKA NEVER LOVED US. REMEMBER? MOTHAFUCKA!
REMEMBER? MOTHAFUCKA NEVER LOVED US. I’M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOUR! DON’T YOU EVER GET IT FUCKED UP. MOTHAFUCKAS NEVER LOVED US. MAN, MOTHAFUCKAS NEVER LOVED US. WORST BEHAVIOUR! FUCKA NEVER LOVED US. WORST BEHAVIOUR.
HOL UP. HOL MY PHONE.